The District of Maryland has two divisions. The courthouse for the Northern Division is located in Greenbelt, and the Southern Division sits in Baltimore, Maryland. Attorneys Charles Burnham and Eugene Gorokhov are admitted to practice in the District of Maryland, and can assist you if you are charged with a federal crime.
Experienced Federal Criminal Defense Attorneys in Maryland
We have successfully represented numerous clients in Maryland’s federal court. We are experienced in:
- Access Device Fraud
- Accounting Fraud
- Aggravated Identity Theft
- Bank Fraud
- Bribery and Illegal Gratuity
- Computer Crimes
- Controlled Substances Act Prosecutions Against Healthcare Professionals
- False Statements
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- Healthcare Fraud
- Immigration and Naturalization Fraud
- Money Laundering
- Mortgage Fraud
- Perjury Charges and Punishments
- Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO)
- Securities Law Violations
- Social Security Fraud
- Tax Law Violations
- Mail and Wire Fraud
We have extensive experience with representation in while collar offenses, including mail fraud, wire fraud, bank fraud, credit card fraud, mortgage fraud, accounting fraud, bribery, tax offenses, computer crimes including hacking and child pornography charges, money laundering, forgery, FCPA, securities offenses, tax offenses, and other federal crimes.
If you are facing federal criminal charges in Greenbelt or Baltimore, do not hesitate to contact us for a free consultation regarding your case.